We have several years of experience with 3D FDM printing. Not every 3D model can be printed. We are able to create your models in the way suitable for printing. We will prepare 3D print files for you and print your 3D model.
advantages of 3d printing manufacturing
- We will design a 3D model based on your layout, description, or 2D CAD files.
- We have experience with 3D printing. If you want, we will design your objects in a way suitable for 3D printing.
- We are able to 3D print your 3D models by FDM technology using PLA, ABS, or PET.
- We are also able to process photorealistic visualizations for you.
- We have knowledge of parametric design. Take advantage of generation. Changing the input parameters creates a whole series of results.
3D PRINTING CAN BE USED FOR:
complete solution for architects
Prickly Pear contains everything that your skin needs.
It offers wide range of benefits.
Prices for 3D modeling and design are calculated individually. They are based on the time-consuming nature of the project. The standard rate is around € 20 / $ 23 / hour.
The 3D print price can be determined from the generated print file. The price is based on the printing period (approx. € 3 / $ 3,5 / h) and the weight of the material used (€ 20 / $ 25 / kg)
The cost of visualization depends on the complexity of the scene, the frequency of materials, the creation of new materials, the resolution of the output, the number of visualizations made from one scene. The price will be determined in a framework, derived from the standard rate of € 20 / $ 23 / hour.
Parametric design is very specific. New features are usually developed and new rules are being invented. Those need to be verified. It is very difficult to set prices in advance. That is why the price will be solved at an hourly rate of € 25 / $ 28 / hour.
Basic consultation of your projects is free of charge. For regular cooperation on more complex projects, the price is set by agreement.